Digital Project Manager
Mantis Digital is a rapidly growing Digital Agency focused on creating and maintaining high performance websites through user experience, focused design and continuous development (i.e. making damn good websites). We service a wide range of clients, from NGO’s to liquor and cosmetic brands to international FMCG’s.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hungry Project Manager to help us keep pace with our accelerating growth.
Learn more here: https://mantisdigital.co.nz/careers
To be considered for this role, you need to be highly organised, an exceptional communicator, excited about process and quality assurance, and enjoy working with people! You will be accountable for the successful delivery of our projects and business-as-usual work. A solid background in project management (specifically with experience producing websites) is critical.
- A positive, can do person
- Process and systems driven
- Outgoing (a confident communicator)
- Able to perform under pressure
- Keen to take initiative
- Tertiary educated
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Project Management (duh!)
- Running WIP meetings
- Scheduling projects and assigning work
- Staff resourcing
- Internal communication (meetings, emailing, slack)
- Liaising with the sales team on incoming and existing projects
- Briefing the production team on work
- Owning projects end to end
- Quality assurance
- Systems upkeep
You will be accountable for:
- Project delivery
- Quality assurance
- Project profitability
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring heritage workspace in the heart of Britomart
- Tight-knit, fun and dedicated team
- Varied and interesting work
- Autonomy and job ownership
- Flexible hours to cater to extra curricular activities
- Ongoing fiery internal debate as to the merits (or lack thereof) of Craft Beer
Please note: your application will not be considered if;
- you do not have the right to work in New Zealand.
- you are unable to drive.
- you have no experience in project management and digital